dottydotbackground

Wednesday 4 February 2009

snow days ....

.... and birthdays. Yesterday was Jack Devin's 12th birthday. Now, I might be horrified that my baby is growing up but he of course is mightily pleased! More so because it snowed so much that he had the day off school, his dad had the day off work and his brother had the day off college ..... I only work a short walk away from home so I missed out on a day off! Still, my boys made a snowman while I was at work and sent me some pictures.

I tried not to mind too much that they used some of my buttons for Mr Snowman's eyes. Of course, it was easy for them to choose just the right colour buttons as I have been industriously sorting my buttons into glass jars. I love having them on my window sill all ripe for the picking!! I'm not terribly happy with having to use coffee jars, but it's nothing that a trip to Ikea won't put right.


I've finally got back into my "craft groove" and have made a new bag book. It's called "Purple Funky" and will be available to buy from my MISI shop here.

I've also been making some bracelets with beads I got from ArtyMiss. I love the coloured pearls, they have an almost Victorian feel to them and I can't wait to get some more!!



No comments: