dottydotbackground

Thursday 7 January 2010

And they call it .....




..... puppy love.

So, I've not blogged for, well, forever .... first of all, there were a million Christmas fairs and sales to get ready for and I was soooooo busy. Everyone at work decided they wanted personalised Christmas cards which were great to make, but there were so many of them!! Then there was the pre-Christmas fall down the stairs (on an icy day just to make sure that we got to wait for HOURS in casualty along with all the broken arms from icy falls). Then there was Christmas .... and you know how busy that is!

And, along the way, I got sidetracked by the latest addition to our family:


Otis, our lovely, lovely Havanese puppy. He is the dearest thing I have ever seen - like a real dog, only smaller :-)


Now, I have to tear myself away from him and get back into the swing of things. I'm back at work (just - I still can't walk very well) and back in my craft room which needs a great big clear out.

4 comments:

Magic Making Hands said...

I know you shouldn't really comment on your own blog .... but just looking at these photos makes my heart melt! I am truely smitten ....

MornieG said...

Awh he is delightful. Hope you were not too badly injured and the fall didn't spoil your christmas.
MornieG X

FairlyGirly said...

Your not the only one smitten, so is my son after seeing those photos! I have to agree with him as well :-)

Rachael said...

Oh what a beautiful little pup. He is soooooooo cute!!!