dottydotbackground

Sunday 7 November 2010

it's beginning to look a lot like .....


..... craft fair time!

After saying I wasn't going to do any, somehow I've signed up for five craft fairs over the next month.  The first is on the 13th Nobember from 11-4 at the Landsdowne Arms and is raising money for Help For Heroes.  There are several MISI ladies attending with a fabulous range of handcrafted goodies including beaded items, jewellery and knitted items and it would be great to see you there! 

Want to see some of the things I've been making to sell?





Snowballs ... well, mint imperials actually.  I''m a blog junkie and I've fallen in love with the "rudolph spares" and "pumpkin poop" packaging for sweets that I've seen and thought I'd give it a go ... I wanted something Christmassy and couldn't find anything that would suit a red nosed reindeer so plumped for snowballs instead!




Word books .... cut with my craftrobo and then decorated with hand embossed paper.


And explosions boxes ... old favourites that I've rediscovered.  Made with stunning DCWV papers from the Mango Frost range ... lovely, even if I do say so myself!

And, you ask, what has that lovely puppy of yours been doing whilst you've been slaving away over a hot desk?

Relaxing of course!

I do hope that you can make it on the 13th - should be a great trip out with some lovely crafty finds!


1 comment:

Rachael said...

Your work looks fabulous as always Ali!
Here's hoping there's some really heavy footfall.