..... despite the fact that I've been positively rubbish at blogging over the past couple of weeks, I've been nominated for the kreativ blogger award by my friend Callie (you can find her over at MuMu and Squeak's Place and also just down the corridor from me at work!)
so, I have to tell you ten things about me .....
- I find it incredibly difficult to listen to a music album all the way through without playing my favourite song(s) over and over and over again.
- My favourite song of all time is Another Girl, Another Planet by The Only Ones, it never fails to make me smile.
- I have a bit of an obsession when it comes to hanging the washing out. There has to be something of mine or Mr G's at each end of the line so that everything else is in between. In the event that I don't have something of ours then something like a towel or bed linen will do ..... it's not uncommon for me to rearrange the washing on the line if somebody else has hung it out.
- I am really, really squeamish.
- I love lunch with the girls and shopping trips etc but I am rubbish at planning them ..... that is what my lovely, organised friends are for (and for carrying my train ticket so I don't lose it!)
- I don't do forms.
- Meeting new people makes me very nervous.
- My bra always matches my pants. Always.
- I love to be organised, to the point that it annoys Mr G whos likes to live life as it comes.
- I really, really don't like exercise classes.
and then nominate ten other kreativ bloggers. Now, I can see that many of those I'd like to nominate for this have already been nominated so I've really just got a couple to add:
.... and just one more thing, for those that think I'm tidy, I thought I'd share these shots of my desk earlier today:
of course, it doesn't look like that now!