dottydotbackground

Wednesday, 22 July 2009

monkeying around .....

..... in Monkey World

Ever the optimists, we had a family day out in Monkey World in the hope we could rehome the boys (after all, Monkey World is famous for rescuing primates). It didn't happen, but we did have a great day out. We took hundreds of pictures and it was hard trying to pick some to share - but here are a few of my favourites:

And the cheekiest monkey of all .... Jack Devin:

I've been distracted by all things domestic recently, but I have managed to fit in a small amount of crafting, mostly notebooks which are on sale in my MISI shop:


I need to knuckle down to some serious crafting .... so many things to make .... so little time! :-)

2 comments:

Elise said...

Hello, really wanted to leave a comment for you because your blog is so beautiful. Time flies when you're having fun and I've really enjoyed reading your interesting posts. Your pictures are brilliant too. Thank you for sharing them and have a great weekend - best wishes....

Magic Making Hands said...

thank you for your lovely comments :-)