dottydotbackground

Wednesday 22 July 2009

monkeying around .....

..... in Monkey World

Ever the optimists, we had a family day out in Monkey World in the hope we could rehome the boys (after all, Monkey World is famous for rescuing primates). It didn't happen, but we did have a great day out. We took hundreds of pictures and it was hard trying to pick some to share - but here are a few of my favourites:

And the cheekiest monkey of all .... Jack Devin:

I've been distracted by all things domestic recently, but I have managed to fit in a small amount of crafting, mostly notebooks which are on sale in my MISI shop:


I need to knuckle down to some serious crafting .... so many things to make .... so little time! :-)

1 comment:

Magic Making Hands said...

thank you for your lovely comments :-)