dottydotbackground

Sunday 3 April 2011

School Fayre .....

..... and catching up.

I had a stall yesterday at Broad Chalke School's Spring Fayre.  I haven't done any stalls since well before Christmas as I've been concentrating on personal projects and custom orders but one of my lovely friends was going to be selling Jamie At Home there along with her sister in law and they thought I'd like to have a stall too ... so I did!

Anyway, this turned into a lovely day out with the chance to catch up with some old friends and work colleagues and (fingers crossed that the interest in my books turns into orders!) a fairly successful event.

Now, no post about a craft fair would be complete without some pictures so here they are:

My stall - ignore all the clutter in the background .....
 A couple of close ups:

Gill's stall - The Perfect Patch:

Gill makes the most wonderful cushions, bags and patchwork, oh and knitted teddies and puppets  .....

And the two beautiful Jamie At Home ladies, Naomi and Mel:


Thanks ladies for a lovely time with lots of laughs .....

No comments: