dottydotbackground

Saturday 14 March 2009

I've been ....

.... tagged! By Joanne at lej jewellery. The rules are as follows:
  1. Link the person who tagged you.
  2. Post these rules in your blog.
  3. Write 5 random things about yourself.
  4. Tag random people at the end of your blog and link to them.
  5. Let each person know they've been tagged.
Now, random is very hard for me but here is my best attempt!
  1. I am a perfectionist.
  2. I can't bear it when people use apostrophes in the wrong place, that and bad grammar drive me to distraction!
  3. I think I may be addicted to Facebook ....
  4. I worry too much.
  5. Apart from my boys, the love of my life is my best friend Catherine. She absolutely means the world to me - what's not to love?


And I'm going to tag:

Chloe - The Paper Fairy - come on, you need to blog more!
Jodi - Art From The Hart - if you haven't seen her creations, go take a look!
RJ - RJ's Bits And Pieces - the lady who started it all for me!
Dawn - Dawn's Stamping Spot - another great creative TSG lady :-)
Hennie - The Hen Coop - always good for a laugh! ;-)


Apologies if you've been tagged before ....

No comments: