dottydotbackground

Sunday 8 March 2009

yucky ......

check out these legs!! .... this is how Jack Devin looked when he came back from playing rugby today - he actually had tide marks where his socks ended,the weather was atrocious and he came home all cold and wet .... but I think he had a good time (surely nobody can get that muddy and not have had fun!)

On a much less muddy subject, I've had another great week full of making and shopping for shiny things! I made a bracelet for my dear ebay friend The Paper Fairy, she wanted it to match her engagement ring. I really did enjoy making it and was especially pleased that she is happy with it.


I
've listed some new things in my MISI shop - I need to spend a little less time on there chatting in the forums and a little bit more time making things! Anyway, I managed to make some Easter bracelets using the last of the lovely coloured pearls I bought from Artymiss:


Sticking with the Easter theme, I also made a mini bag book. Small but perfectly formed, these measure just 9cm square but are absolutely packed with tags, and buttons and flowers - all the things that I love. This book is so jam packed with stuff that there is no chance of it ever closing properly!!



I also made a "Book of Me" which I think would make a great present for a special girl. Mini bag books re great to make as they are a lot quicker to make and I enjoy the challenge of fitting everything in.



4 comments:

lampwork beads by jo said...

hi, great blog and i have tagged you, please see my blog for details :-)

Chlo said...

I absolutely love your new albums, they are fabulous.... And yes i am very pleased with my bracelet it is gorgeous i cant take it off!! thank you....

Magic Making Hands said...

thank you! I'm so pleased you like the bracelet - I loved making it for you! I see you've got some great stuff for sale - I've left a comment on your blog about the vellum flowers - love them!

Zoe said...

Lovely blog, mucky knees....lol