dottydotbackground

Sunday 6 February 2011

any day spent making .....

..... is not a wasted day :-)

Yesterday I spent pretty much all day in my craft room making a Valentine Bag Book for one of the men I work with to give to his wife. He wanted it made with autumn colours and red .... I'm fairly certain his wife doesn't read my blog so here's a sneaky peek:

 
 
 

I hope he likes it!   It's been a while since I made a proper, full on bag book and I'd forgotten how very much I enjoy making them ..... and how long they take!

I've started to gather a small collection of Nestibilites dies which, along with Marianne dies and a growing pile of embossing folders, have given my Sizzix has a new lease of life!  My original Sizzix died from overuse a year or so ago and I replaced it with a BigShot and it is still the first thing I reach for when I'm making books and cards etc .... and talking of making books, today is set aside for a Christening book for my neighbour .... so, time to get busy .....

3 comments:

Zoe said...

thats beautiful.

Just K Jewellery said...

I don't think I know what a bag book is but that is gorgeous - love the colours

little scruffs said...

Really lovely Alison