dottydotbackground

Wednesday 26 November 2008

last minute makes .....

..... next week is my "open house" week so am frantically trying to make sure I've got enough things to sell. I've been avidly reading this thread at Splitcoaststampers, it's a few years old but there are some great ideas on there!

I made bookmarks from giant paperclips:
And some photo holders from giant bulldog clips:
I also made these little beauties - zippers! When Jack was at primary school he was always (and I do mean always!) losing his fleece, I put an alligator charm onto the zipper to help him identify it and so the "zipper" was born!!

It was a great post week too, I got a parcel from Artymiss with another load of Papermania cards, a DCWV Valentine card stack and hundreds of foam pads. Artymiss is just the best website ever (but I really shouldn't visit there too often, it's not good for my bank balance!!)



1 comment:

Jodi said...

You are so creative! I love the little zipper pulls. what a fantastic idea...! And the giant bulldog clips -- purses - how clever! I hope you sell loads of items at the open house!