dottydotbackground

Sunday 16 November 2008

today I am .....

..... tagtastic! Not that such a word exists, but if it did then that's what I would be! I've spent a very, very happy morning making tags. I love using the original big red Super Scallop sizzix tag as it give lots of room to decorate.
Isn't this bear cute? My friend The Paper Fairy sent me some lovely bears to play with .... I love swapping things with her!! Here are some more tags I made using these cute bears:
Whilst I was rifling through my sizzix dies, I made some snowmen and some bitty people and then used them on some tags too:
Earlier this week, when I was walking to work, I had an idea for a "message in a bottle" using some bottles that used to contain Prima flowers. I was so excited, that it was all I could do not to turn round and walk back home to start making them. Anyway, they had to wait until I finished work but by the end of the night they were finished! I made a long, slim album held together with a ball chain loop and put lots of embelishments, ribbons and fibres in - and the message in a bottle is all ready to come out and be decorated!! I think they are fab (far better than they look in my pictures!) and am hoping they will sell!

No comments: